The processes of desiccated coconut are as below:
- Removal of coconut husk,
- Removal of coconut shell,
- Removal of thick brown coconut skin,
- Washing of white coconut meat to remove foreign material,
- Blanching of white coconut meat to reduce the number of microorganism to the safe level fit for human consumption within its shelf life,
- Cutting of white coconut meat into the desired size,
- Hot air blow drying the grated white coconut meat to reduce the moisture content from 19% to less than 3%,
- Cooling of desiccated coconut,
- Sieving of desiccated coconut to separate desiccated coconut as according to the desired size,
- Finally, packing of desiccated coconut.
Whatsapp: +84 965139812
Phone: +84 28 39483538
There are no reviews yet.