SEA MOSS VIETNAM also known as Echeuma Cottonii Orgin Viet Nam contains many vital nutrients that can improve digestion, increase metabolism, boost immunity and so much more. Some of those nutrients include bromine, sulfur, calcium, iodine, magnesium, phosphorus, phosphate, manganese, potassium, beta-carotene, selenium, protein, pectin, zinc, vitamin-C and B-vitamins. Here are some of the ways your body benefits from nutrient-rich sea moss…
- Helps thyroid function: Your thyroid, a gland in your neck below the adam’s apple, is responsible for increasing the rate and strength of your heartbeat to maintain healthy blood flow throughout your brain. Healthy blood flow through the brain directly affects your ability to think and sleep, which is why it’s so important for your thyroid to function properly. A common mineral that helps your thyroid to function properly is iodine, which is abundant in sea moss. By consuming sea moss regularly, you are directly feeding your thyroid iodine to maintain proper functionality.
- Increases metabolism: As a result of proper blood flow due to sea moss consumption, your metabolism will also increase. Your metabolism is determined by three primary functions: Your body’s ability to (1) convert food into energy, (2) convert food into building and recovery elements for cells, and (3) discard waste once the previous conversion processes have been completed. Sea moss, then, increases your metabolism by maintaining proper thyroid functionality.
- Aids in digestion: Due to its gel-like consistency, sea moss can soothe pain from inflammation in the mucus membranes of your intestine. Simultaneously, the sea moss extracts toxins. The result of pain relief and detoxification makes sea moss an effective medicine for digestive issues such as indigestion, gastritis, ulcers, and constipation.
- Suppresses appetite: For those seeking to lose weight but have trouble eating too much, sea moss is a great appetite suppressant. That’s because sea moss is dense with minerals and nutrients which fill you up quickly. So, adding sea moss to your meals will make them more filling and nutritious!
- Relieves muscle soreness: Speaking of those minerals and nutrients, with which sea moss is dense, they can also help you to recover from intense exercise. Since your body uses the nutrients you consume for energy during exercise, nutrient-dense sea moss can replace the nutrients you lose, allowing you to exercise longer.
- Boosts immune system: Put simply, sea moss contains nutrients that help your body fight off illness. Those nutrients have antiviral, antibacterial, anticoagulant, and antimicrobial properties.
- Nourishes skin: The various minerals in sea moss also make it a great skincare option. You can apply it directly to your skin in a gel form, which can relieve pain from sunburns and soften your skin like a lotion. Or if you’d prefer a more relaxing option, try adding sea moss to your bath tub for a soothing soak before bed.
- Leads to better sex: Among the well-studied benefits of sea moss, this one is the most fun. Because sea moss is high in zinc and other minerals that support reproductive functions, it seems to be quite effective at increasing one’s sex drive. Its anti-inflammatory properties in particular promote efficient blood circulation throughout the entire body, and yes… That means below the belt too.
we are supplier of SEA MOSS VIETNAM with large quantity and good price . If you are interested in seamoss ( Echeuma Cottonii ) please don’t hesitate contact with me any time follow :
My eMail : BELLA@SOVIMEXCO.COM